• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Those with line lock. Question, please help.

B

Black Venom 99

I recently just got done installing the SLP line lock, 99-04 Mustang kit. Everything is tight and all electrical is fine, but when bleeding brakes no pressure builds up in the system. Could it possibly be a slightly loose line, but it should still build a little pressure, right? But it is not building up any pressure at all. When power is applied to the solenoid it clicks, should it be left in this position for normal driving, or should it be flipped back to where it doesn't click? Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

jay_Z_SVT

Mar 2, 2004
Black Venom 99 said:
I recently just got done installing the SLP line lock, 99-04 Mustang kit. Everything is tight and all electrical is fine, but when bleeding brakes no pressure builds up in the system. Could it possibly be a slightly loose line, but it should still build a little pressure, right? But it is not building up any pressure at all. When power is applied to the solenoid it clicks, should it be left in this position for normal driving, or should it be flipped back to where it doesn't click? Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

you have air in the line. you will have to bleed it better.
but i think ive already awnsered this question for you on the svtperformance site ( im no_slow_svt there)
J

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list