• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

How do I use the SCT download cable to get tunes to my XCalibrator 1?

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
I know, probably a stupid question, how do I use the cable to get my email tunes to my XCalibrator?? I'm getting a tune update from HBH-Hermann. I just purchased the cable and I have no directions. I assume the end with the power cord goes into the XCal, and the other goes to the back of my PC into a serial port, does it matter which one? Also, do I need any software to get the tune to the XCal, or how does this work. If anyone knows where the directions are on the NET I would apprecite it, or just some general instructions would be great. Remember I am using the original XCal. How do I get the race tune (tune #3) to the #3 tune spot on the XCAL? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• JA$ON
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list