• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

"Bra" for an 03 Cobra, and not a woman's bra you pervs....

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
"Bra" for an 03 Cobra, and not a woman's bra

Hello

As the winter will be approaching, I am looking for a "bra" to protect the front of the 03 Cobra. I think they are still called that and not a woman's bra either... Just something to keep the rocks, salt and sludge from chipping the the paint on front of the car.

Do you know of any place that sells these or something like this for the 03-04 Cobra?

Thanks

Dave

hoofbeat

Mar 25, 2004
03redvert said:
Hello

As the winter will be approaching, I am looking for a "bra" to protect the front of the 03 Cobra. I think they are still called that and not a woman's bra either... Just something to keep the rocks, salt and sludge from chipping the the paint on front of the car.

Do you know of any place that sells these or something like this for the 03-04 Cobra?

Thanks

Dave
:biggthump 2 places to look. www.autoanything.com and www.fordaccessories.com.i bought the 2003/2004 cobra bra from ford and it looks and fits great.

C

chris@svtspeed

Covercraft Multi-Piece Front Mask

The Covercraft Multi-Piece Front Mask offers protection and good looks while designed to allow the hood to be opened with the mask in place. They also give you maximum protection against nicks, scratches, stones and bugs. The aerodynamic air foils prevent flapping or lift that can wear the paint off the front end of your vehicle. Custom fit for each vehicle. Easy to install, with no tools or drilling required.

This item is designed to fit the following vehicle(s):
• 2003-04 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT

chicago svt price $76.99

[email protected]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Blood on Blood
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list