• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

What to use SCT or Diablo????

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
I have the Diablo installed last night, seems like a pretty nice setup,
you might want to check out www.rpmoutlet.com they have some pretty sweet deals going on right now, and you can pick either one listed above :biggthump

I have this setup....

rpm460013.gif

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
Problems w/ diablo gear changes if you do them yourself. I can't do it w/ my programmer and found a thread on mod fords where everyone else is having same problems. Called Diablo, they did not deny it, they just offered to correct tune via email. I also heard the flasher is faster w/ the new SCT.

If you are going to do your own adjustments I would think SCT might be better. If you are going to have someone else make up the tunes for your car then just find a good Tuner.

Local Diablosport ~ Larry @ Speed
Local SCT ~ KurganMotorsports @ Speed, Randy/Doug @ Sutton
Mail Order Diablosport ~ James @ RWTD

And there are many more.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info