• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

looking for some good performance shops

E

eleanorsvtcobra

hey guys i live on the south side of chicago and wanted to know if there are any good performance parts places in the chicago area that i could go and try to buy some stuff for my cobra. if you guys know of any please let me know because im bored as hell and want to look for some new stuff for my car. i would really appreciate it thanks.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Sutton HP in Matteson,IL worked on my car(2.76 pulley and dyno tune) and did an EXCELLENT job,they also installed my Autometer Lunar gauges :biggthump I was gonna have them upgrade my exhaust system and maybe ported blower :dunno: I really want a KenneBell though LOL :burnout:

-Mark

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info