• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

04 Cobra Pro chamber or X pipe???????

E

eleanorsvtcobra

hey jay vicious i just ordered the mac o/r h-pipe for my 2004 cobra. i already have the borla stinger cat back setup. i want to know how much louder the h-pipe will make the exhaust. also, doyou have to swtich the h-pipe out for emissions or is there anyway avoiding that?

Juggernaut

TCG Elite Member
Mar 16, 2005
eleanorsvtcobra said:
hey jay vicious i just ordered the mac o/r h-pipe for my 2004 cobra. i already have the borla stinger cat back setup. i want to know how much louder the h-pipe will make the exhaust. also, doyou have to swtich the h-pipe out for emissions or is there anyway avoiding that?

it will be LOUD and maybe a little raspy from what ive heard :dunno: , for emissions all you need to do is stay off the gas pedal so they dont suspect you or look under otherwise make sure you have SIM EMULAITORS or have the tuenr when you have a tune done TURN the REAR O2 Sensors off :biggthump

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info