• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

New 1/4 mile times

B

Boost12

96blkSVT said:
That is pretty quick trap speed for not having a smaller pulley imo.

yea dude Im not saing that your lieing or anything but thats a really quick trap speed for having an intake and exhaust and no tune, pully or anything. My car puts down 470 and on my first two runs my trap speeds were only like 114. You must have a Wed car or sumthing :biggthump

B

Boost12

hj16 said:
Take it to MSC on Saturday and you'll get alot better...I promise. Getting 20+ runs in with 30+ other 03 guys giving you advice always helps.

yea For sure.. I cant make it though because i have to work all weekend. but I talked to GNSXS before I went to the track last time and he helped me out so much and I only ran 4 times and was really happy with what I did. I have always had AWD cars before this and Im used to launching at like 6500rpms so it was alot diffrent for me...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info