• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

New Stage IV Ported Eaton - ssshhh

Mar 26, 2004
:headbang:

Thanks Doug, Andy & Jerry @ Sutton HP!!! Stage V port scheduled for next week. hehehehe....

Attachments

• dyno1.jpg
    dyno1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 27

1badass96gt

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2004
03'CobraVert-10th said:
I'm not sure how NOS rates it for sure. I'm using a .040 N2O jet, going to a .048 next week :burnout:. I was @ ~ 520ish (15lbs) before the special sauce...

Yea NOS rates their systems kind of screwy. Whats a "100" shot from NOS is like a an "80" shot by Zex or NX. Someone explained to me once that NOS just figures the hp differently. Congrats on some seriously nice numbers though. :biggthump

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Hell Yeah!!!

Ported, upper/lower, NOS is the way to go.

Once I learn how to drive this beast I am gonna get NOS next year once I upgrade my clutch/input shaft and a few other things...

BTW - I hate IRS now!!!!! Sucks for street racing, I learned my lesson from a built and sprayed LT1 with a stahl last night.

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
10th03cobra said:
Hell Yeah!!!

Once I learn how to drive this beast I am gonna get NOS next year once I upgrade my clutch/input shaft and a few other things...

BTW - I hate IRS now!!!!! Sucks for street racing, I learned my lesson from a built and sprayed LT1 with a stahl last night.

Don't hate the IRS, hate your tires! :weep:

Mar 26, 2004
10th03cobra said:
Hell Yeah!!!

:D Thanks, just a 2.76 upper here. BTW - Anyone running a real water temperature gauge here? What temp does your car run during normal stop-n'-go driving?

Mar 26, 2004
CobraSusie said:
what amount of HP are you lookin to max out at :confused:

I think my happy place with be in the 600 range :biggthump

But I guess we all say that :biggthump

Can't wait to see the car :headbang:

I'm looking for ~650 RWHP SAE. Need a little extra HP to have a shot at all the KB & Whipple (no spray) guys. :alcoholic Fuel system is a definite bottleneck w/ the wet kits. I have a 3 Gallon standalone return style fuel cell (trunk) for the N2O being fabricated now that will support up to a 900 shot :biggthump I will run 114 Octane in the cell, 100 Octane in the gas tank, and ~150 - 175 shot. Maybe Dana or someone else thats using a wet kit with a big shot of spray has figured out a better way :dunno: If anyones really interested, send me a PM & I'll give the details of the kit & fuel cell combination (~$1,500 complete for both) The real question(s) Will the car hook with almost 700 ft/lbs of tq, and can the driver drive :confused:

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
03'CobraVert-10th said:
I'm looking for ~650 RWHP SAE. Need a little extra HP to have a shot at all the KB & Whipple (no spray) guys. :alcoholic Fuel system is a definite bottleneck w/ the wet kits. I have a 3 Gallon standalone return style fuel cell (trunk) for the N2O being fabricated now that will support up to a 900 shot :biggthump I will run 114 Octane in the cell, 100 Octane in the gas tank, and ~150 - 175 shot. Maybe Dana or someone else thats using a wet kit with a big shot of spray has figured out a better way :dunno: If anyones really interested, send me a PM & I'll give the details of the kit & fuel cell combination (~$1,500 complete for both) The real question(s) Will the car hook with almost 700 ft/lbs of tq, and can the driver drive :confused:

Don't you worry, this KB guy is getting N20 and Cams before you know it.

Hehehehehe

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info