• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

1/4 mile estimate?

B

Black Venom 99

I know that this is asked alot and not a kill story, but with my mods(in sig) with dyno tune and new chip added, what do you guys think that I will run if the car is driven very well? A couple people with close to my same mods said mid 12's. I am asking this because I am going to the track very soon and was just curious to see what numbers I will get. If you guys have any advice and can help me out I will greatly appreciate it.

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Black Venom 99 said:
I know that this is asked alot and not a kill story, but with my mods(in sig) with dyno tune and new chip added, what do you guys think that I will run if the car is driven very well? A couple people with close to my same mods said mid 12's. I am asking this because I am going to the track very soon and was just curious to see what numbers I will get. If you guys have any advice and can help me out I will greatly appreciate it.

I've learned to hate these threads. If I estimate too fast, everybody jumps down my throat. If I estimate too slow, the poster gets offended.

Too many variables involved (power, traction, driver). Go to the track, get a timeslip, have fun.

Good Luck!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list