• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Ah.. F'n Kenne Bell..

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Well, they live up to their customer service rep.

I called a couple times and could not get through to tech. So i called the main number but the lady would NOT transfer me to tech. [The last 4 times they guys at the main number would transfer me to tech with no questions asked] but she would not. I was like wtf!

So does anyone know what kind of Oil the 2.4 takes? Or the belt sizes?

JaguarS4R

Regular
Jul 10, 2005
VenomInside said:

I called a couple times and could not get through to tech. So i called the main number but the lady would NOT transfer me to tech. [The last 4 times they guys at the main number would transfer me to tech with no questions asked] but she would not. I was like wtf!

50W Fully Synthetic Oil from REDLINE. Order it from Kenne Bell, they already put green dye so its easier to read on the dipstick. It will cost you about $11 bucks with S/H for a Bottle of the Oil. The Lady BTW was awesome, I recieved it in 2 days after calling and she even gave me the Owners Manual for Free that costs about $30.

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
VenomInside said:

Belt size will depend on pulley size, Have you tried their website? :dunno:

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
VenomInside said:

I had horrible Service from them when I used to buy GN parts in the past. However, when I bought my BAP i got great service from them. :dunno:

However bad KB is, I doubt they're as bad as what I went through with Whipple. :crying:

B

Boost12

VenomInside said:

Dude that install was nice last night at Erics house... Did everything wind up working out when you guys went to start the car when you were done?? Congrats on the kenny Bell though :headbang:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info