• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

No more hop

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
ShelbyGuy said:
why did i think you also had delrin in the control arms?

I do, but they did not eliminate the hop. They may have increased the freq. of the hop and lowered the amplitude. I only listed the recent stuff cause it was never completely gone until the recent stuff. My rear has been gone over, the front is like a virgin.

Mathis Bracket
MM Poly IRS Subframe Bushings
MM Delrin Lower Control Arm Bushings
MM Delrin Upper Control Arm Bushings
MM Poly Rear Swaybar Bushings
MM Differential Bushings
Cobra R Springs
Cobra R Shocks
Custom Oil Cooler

The hop was there until the brackets/shocks/springs were installed. Like Cliff said, it will probably be back soon.

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
mosconiac said:
LOL. Yeah, I didn't include those in the cost (only the H&R's and Nick's bushings). :-o The 315's were something like $375 each. :eek:

I was gonna say! :D

The brackets seem to be working very well so far.

So far I have done springs, subframes, drs, and the brackets. If it is warm out, there is zero hop... Will have to test in the cooler weather (if we ever get any.)

Next on my list is some adjustable shocks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info