• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

help help help~!~~!~~#

P

Polaris SVT

alright it started with a clunking noise that i though was the blower...which turned out to be on the of bolts on the fan was loose and making some weird noises....Now on the assembly is there supposed to be 4 bolts holding it in..or 2..cause i only have two and thats why i think it came loose... :dunno:
Im000642.jpg

P

Polaris SVT

frdtch05gt said:
The water pump pulley is supposed to have 4 bolts. That's your noise. Get some new bolts as soon as you can.
You are the man!...That noise scared me but got me excited..cause if it was the blower that was bad..i was gunna put out the money for a blowzilla...But it wasnt so ill just have to wait till i get enough $$ and don thave to put it on credit! thanks though :biggthump :headbang: !

B

buckleupkiddies

Polaris SVT said:
alright it started with a clunking noise that i though was the blower...which turned out to be on the of bolts on the fan was loose and making some weird noises....Now on the assembly is there supposed to be 4 bolts holding it in..or 2..cause i only have two and thats why i think it came loose... :dunno:
Im000642.jpg

still on a stock lower pulley huh? that sucks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info