• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Car stutters at speed and don't know why?

NTAGNIZ

May 21, 2004
Dan and I were out in Indiana this past weekend at a reunion and we did a couple of blasts down RT 30 up to about 130. I noticed at WOT above 90 mph or so it felt like I would get a slight stutter. I thought it was because the air was on but even when I shut it off it still did it occasionally. I know after the fact I should have been looking at my fuel guage when it was happening but I didn't. I was thinking maybe my DC CAI was throwing off the MAF at that rate of speed but I think I am just throwing knifes in the dark on this one. With the mods in my sig is there anything you would recommend changing or adding? I have the 2.93 but have yet to put it on. Waiting on funds for the SCT II.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info