• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Finally went to the dyno

E

eurocobra

I went to the dyno over here in Germany and the 03 cobra turned 392 at the back wheels in 98 degree heat no cool down before and high humidity. So if conditions were better maybe it could have produced 400 HP. I am happy because modding here in Germany is not as simple as in the USA because here I have little help to perform mods and no reputable tuners. I mean only for 03 cobras. But thanks to many of you who always help and always post info for me to research for hours (search button). Using that info I always make up my mind on what mod is next. So far only Magnaflow and k&n FIPK. I have a 3.1 interchangable pulley and a pulley puller and just about ready to order my predator and mail order tunes as needed. Asking for any input, recommendations or do's and dont's before I begin. Your input is always greatly appreciated. Keep in mind I have no speed shops here that can do much for me. I hope to meet with more of you all next time I am home (in a couple of months).

No I don't want to beat up on any Carrera GTs......but anything short of that I am willing to gallop down the autobahn with them.

Ray (Eurocobra)

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
eurocobra said:
I went to the dyno over here in Germany and the 03 cobra turned 392 at the back wheels in 98 degree heat no cool down before and high humidity. So if conditions were better maybe it could have produced 400 HP. I am happy because modding here in Germany is not as simple as in the USA because here I have little help to perform mods and no reputable tuners. I mean only for 03 cobras. But thanks to many of you who always help and always post info for me to research for hours (search button). Using that info I always make up my mind on what mod is next. So far only Magnaflow and k&n FIPK. I have a 3.1 interchangable pulley and a pulley puller and just about ready to order my predator and mail order tunes as needed. Asking for any input, recommendations or do's and dont's before I begin. Your input is always greatly appreciated. Keep in mind I have no speed shops here that can do much for me. I hope to meet with more of you all next time I am home (in a couple of months).

No I don't want to beat up on any Carrera GTs......but anything short of that I am willing to gallop down the autobahn with them.

Ray (Eurocobra)

Before you get into big power with your car, I highly recommend a wideband O2 sensor (especially considering the lack of Cobra tuners over there). You need to monitor your A/F and the quality (safety) of any custom tunes you might install.

I would go with at least a 2.93 pulley and come major cooling mods (LDC Cooling Mod/Upgraded H.E./Better Radiator) considering all the high speed running you do.

E

eurocobra

gnxs said:
Before you get into big power with your car, I highly recommend a wideband O2 sensor (especially considering the lack of Cobra tuners over there). You need to monitor your A/F and the quality (safety) of any custom tunes you might install.

I would go with at least a 2.93 pulley and come major cooling mods (LDC Cooling Mod/Upgraded H.E./Better Radiator) considering all the high speed running you do.

Good to hear from you again. The cooling mod is also on the list. I need to do a little more research. I was going to start with heat exchanger and when clutch/flywheel gets changed, I will look into performing the former apten cooling upgrade or similar.
The wideband is also a great idea. I will also look into this ASAP.
Keep them ideas coming before its too late. I definately appreciate it. And thanks a million.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• E
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list