• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

So who wants a carbon fiber garnish molding and blower belt guard

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
yeah ok its still in the theoretical but beyond the brake ducts, as i teach myself how to work with carbon fiber and related composite materials, im naturally going to need to sell stuff to recoup costs.

im looking at producing the following in carbon fiber
00r-style brake ducts
the radiator garnish molding
blower belt guard to fit big fat idlers

the 00r ducts will also be done in s2 glass for the budget-conscious who dont need the bling bling value of carbon fiber

gauging interest in the radiator garnish molding and the blower belt guard.

fwiw i have extensive knowledge of working both veil fiberglass and sheet molded compound fiberglass. im merely dusting off old knowin' and updating it with modern materials (i even have vacuum bagging equipment)

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
the real shit is meant to be painted in that the epoxies arent necessarily crystal clear for bling bling nice carbon weave showing

lookin real hard at revising the rear spoiler

anyone have a broken side mirror from a terminator? I'm highly interested in taking one apart right now....

also wondering if no face on the blower belt guard is ok - you're smart enough to keep your fingers out of there right? im talkin something minimalist to keep a broken belt from shredding your hood.

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
ShelbyGuy said:
the real shit is meant to be painted in that the epoxies arent necessarily crystal clear for bling bling nice carbon weave showing

lookin real hard at revising the rear spoiler

anyone have a broken side mirror from a terminator? I'm highly interested in taking one apart right now....

also wondering if no face on the blower belt guard is ok - you're smart enough to keep your fingers out of there right? im talkin something minimalist to keep a broken belt from shredding your hood.

I would also be intersted in a rear spoiler, as long as it is not a wing and lays on the rear decklid, similar to a S281 wing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info