• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Idlers

Juggernaut

TCG Elite Member
Mar 16, 2005
Ok I might be purchusing some idlers from someone on this site but what i was wondering was i have the S/C pully on and one idler next to it i will be getting the 2 more idlers and tensior with the addition of the other 2 idlers and ten will i need a tune and i was wondering besides a cog system is there anything else that i can do to get that dental drill sound going??:FIREdevil

Juggernaut

TCG Elite Member
Mar 16, 2005
its got a gator back.... after looking into the mods heres what it has...

S/C pulley (guessing 2.8 or 2.76 w/ 1 idler)
12" Cone open filter
SCT Big MAF
Tune (guessing a Flash)
MagnaFlow X pipe and Catback
Springs (Steeda or H&R) (sits a little higher in the rear)
Hurst shift knob (pro 5 or Tri-ax) notsure
IRS Brace
Boost Overlay (reads 14 at WOT)
Gatorback belt

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
I was not suggesting a that you need a tune.... just a couple pulls on the dyno to find out where your air/fuel ratio is currently (usually around $75).... Hopefully your tune is already in a safe range and you won't need to worry about a tune, but if it is not, then you wanna get it fixed asap, which would mean a retune.

As for track times.... your mod list is very similar to mine so we should be pretty close. Hopefully you are a better driver than me though. :-o

Juggernaut

TCG Elite Member
Mar 16, 2005
Wiked03 said:
I was not suggesting a that you need a tune.... just a couple pulls on the dyno to find out where your air/fuel ratio is currently (usually around $75).... Hopefully your tune is already in a safe range and you won't need to worry about a tune, but if it is not, then you wanna get it fixed asap, which would mean a retune.

As for track times.... your mod list is very similar to mine so we should be pretty close. Hopefully you are a better driver than me though. :-o

SHYT if i ran a 11.XXX id be really damn suprised and probably giggle like a school girl

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Juggernaut
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list