• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

17x10.5 MT 275/40/17 DR

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
Wiked03 said:
Well if they will be track only, why not just use the satin ones you have instead of buying more more more. :p

I have my DRs on satins.... if you don't clean the fronts before racing and if you go fast enough...no one will notice. :)

Even I agree with Carl on this. Victor, you're a fruit. Why don't you just by a video game and play it since you never drive your fucking car anyways. The last 5 times I saw you you either rode your bike, drove the storm trooper, or had someone pick you up. I'm beginning to think you're just slowly parting out your car and going to file an insurance claim for a stolen car.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
As you are one to speak... I've been to all the MSC's. What were you on Firday night?? Oh right... and I forgot what was your excuse for Sunday? Uh huh, right...

Ya know when you were holding those purses Fri. night, it didn't dawn on me until now that you should have been wearing a matching skirt with high heels...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info