• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Fuel System????

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
I am using the Predator out of the box pulley tune right now with the stock fuel system. Am I safe to drive the car easy the way it is with the mods I just installed or should I garage it until I get the other fuel system mods done? Also what fuel mods do you recommend? Any input or advice, thanks.

Now I just need more money to finish the fuel system off, not looking for MSC 3.0 for me.. :(

Parts just installed:
Steggy ported blower, inlet, and TB
2.93 Billetflow upper and 4 idlers
4lb Metco lower kit and alt pulley
Magnaflow catted X-pipe
Magnaflow cat back
JLT cold air kit
C&L 95 mm Mass Air Meter
Predator boxed Pulley Tune

Thanks

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
10th03cobra said:
I am using the Predator out of the box pulley tune right now with the stock fuel system. Am I safe to drive the car easy the way it is with the mods I just installed or should I garage it until I get the other fuel system mods done? Also what fuel mods do you recommend? Any input or advice, thanks.

Now I just need more money to finish the fuel system off, not looking for MSC 3.0 for me.. :(

Parts just installed:
Steggy ported blower, inlet, and TB
2.93 Billetflow upper and 4 idlers
4lb Metco lower kit and alt pulley
Magnaflow catted X-pipe
Magnaflow cat back
JLT cold air kit
C&L 95 mm Mass Air Meter
Predator boxed Pulley Tune

Thanks

If you'd really like to run at MSC 3, why don't you see if RWTD can get you a quick tune tomorrow for your combo and we could check it with the Wideband (or ChicagoDyno) tomorrow night?

NOTE: YOU CAN DRIVE YOUR CAR, BUT DO NOT GET ON IT WITH THE PREDATOR TUNE. IN FACT, I WOULD LOAD THE 91 OCTANE PREDATOR PULLEY TUNE JUST TO BE SAFE.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Good idea.

Can you PM me your # so I can drop you a line. I know nothing about any of this stuff or how to buy a tune and when to dyno.

gnxs said:
If you'd really like to run at MSC 3, why don't you see if RWTD can get you a quick tune tomorrow for your combo and we could check it with the Wideband (or ChicagoDyno) tomorrow night?
QUOTE]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info