• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

New numbers, not bad for a 2.76...

1badass96gt

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2004
03'CobraVert-10th said:
No T-Ball game for my little guy, so Sat. is open. Can I pay at the gate, and when does it start?

Anyone making the short cruise down US41 from NW Indiana? Looks like the weather will be nice...

Hey I'm leaving from Dyer. I think I met you last year at Miami Subs, I think A.J. introduced me to you. Its Mike isn't it?(I'm trying to remember sorry)

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
1badass96gt said:
Susie what time are you leaving? I might try to catch you somewhere between 30/41 and cedartucky.
Heres my cell 742-4299 give me a buzz, I started a Indiana Caravan thread in the MSC Section , lets figuredthis out, we're running out of time :biggthump

(If I drop my little one off the night before I can head down RT 30)
and meet you at whatever business :dunno:

Mar 26, 2004
1badass96gt said:
Hey I'm leaving from Dyer. I think I met you last year at Miami Subs, I think A.J. introduced me to you. Its Mike isn't it?(I'm trying to remember sorry)

Not me, haven't been to Miami Subs!! I have the Red Vert with the smoked Cobra R Rims (Sutton Dyno Day was the last time out w/ SVT people). I live in Crown Point so if you, Susie, and anyone else from NW Indiana or the South Side want to cruise down I'd be happy to me-up :biggthump

Mar 26, 2004
dun4791 said:
03 cobra vert10th

what supporting mods do you have(injectors,MAF,BAP) and what tune are you using???????????????Lyle

Engine Only:
Steig Ported Blower, TB, and Plenum
K&N CAI
60 lb Injectors
SCT Big Air MAF
Twin Focus Pumps
NGK TR6's
BF Non-Slip 2.76, idlers & Aux.
Gords HE (no fans)
SLP Ceramic Coated Long Tube Headers
SLP Offroad X-Pipe (no cats)
SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
92 Octane SCT Tune (Sutton)

Near future:
100 octane Tune (should pickup another 10-15 HP)
PFab HE Tank (installing now)
Electric Water Pump (another 5-10 HP)
100 shot of Nitrous (NOS Kit #02120NOS)

I know a lot of people are SLP haters, but the quality is excellent and the HP numbers don't lie. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info