• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Engraved Wiper Blades

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
JP from Motor City Terminators is selling these engraved wiper blades for $85. Replacement blades cost around $30 each so you are getting the engraving for around $25. He can do whatever message you want. If you guys want these, get a hold of Doug from BilletFlow or PM JP on SVTPerformance. JP is a good guy. Let's send him some business. Tell him I sent you, if you don't mind.

Mikey- SALEEN TERMINATOR
Hank- F*CK YOU
Carl- WICKED TERMINATOR
Tim- FEAR BLUE

You guys get the idea... Any other 2 word descriptions you think people on this site should have?

Attachments

• afew-wipers.JPG
    afew-wipers.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 129

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
I don't even have wipers on my car now, but If I did they would say "Yield to the Princess."

Jeff you know what I'm talking about, you and I have dated fat chicks in high school who drove grand ams with Princess license plate covers. They also had personalized (their name) license plates and where usually driving on NO less than two donuts at time.

-JP-

May 5, 2005
Well I found my way over here.
I was looking for Bulls highlights. :joke:

I had a great time BS-ing with
Lyle----Dana-----Cliff
:alcoholic :alcoholic :alcoholic

If you guys get a couple a pair togather I'll cut you a deal.
Like the Custom part for free if thats what your interested in.
Standard issue blades are:
Terminator
Supercharged
10th Anniversary
Motor City / Terminators
Cobra
And one other that starts with S AND ENDS WITH T.
I'll work I deal on them as well.

IF you guys come up with some personalized lettering pm or call me at the shop 419-476-2600.
I need to run cutter path on them as some letters and fonts start to look blurry or uneven.

I'm also doing an outlined letter which looks badass.
Doesn't stand out as much but has a raised letter look to it.
I call it sleeper BLING
I'll try to get a pic up asap

JP

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Hey JP, welcome to the site. I was trying to think what the best message would be. So many guys have power mods but no BLING BLING. What two word combo would be funny? [ BLING BLING ] If I didn't have any chrome or appearance upgrades, I would at least have some BLING BLING :D

I'm still looking for the LDC font. I know I have it somewhere. When I find it, I will talk to you about buying a pair. Maybe LDC CHICAGO___TERMINATOR if that would fit? :headbang:

-JP-

May 5, 2005
I can fit 15-17 letters depending on the font on a single wiper.
So LDC CHICAGO / TERMINATOR would work out for you.

I don't like to call it bling, But I think of Bling as big chrome 22's and pimped wheel well moldings and some chrome rocker panels.

The wipers are very subtle and classy!
Subtle BLING :dunno:
I like to say they make your car stand out NOT stick out!

JP :D

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Read my sig, Lyle. JP had to yell at me before I would get on his car. :p

I'm glad he did, the car moves well. :headbang: At least his car is on the street instead of under a cover in the garage...

Litespeed said:
No problem Cliff. You drive very smoothly, I don't know what everyone was warning me about

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Since 1964 said:
Kinda reminds me of the "OAKLEY" syndrome America suffered from back in the 80's?

That kind of stuff just asks to ripped off by punks....OR....even quicker......by drunks who think your a moron for doing it.

Don't buy it if you don't want it. I thought the wipers looked great at Martin.

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
Flyn high again said:
I'm going to put a set on my car so if I have them before the Frankfort show, you can see it there. Provided my car isn't at Sutton getting the new blower [bearing failing].

Make sure they don't use an impact. Took me an hour and a half to get my plug out for the bung in my H-Pipe. Only had the car on one dyno where they used the Bung. No anti-sieze + heat + impact means Vince has to get another bung installed. Argggggghh

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info