• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

does this happen to ne one

Cobratom

Regular
May 14, 2004
Venomblue22 said:
so sinse the day i bought the 03, within the first mile of driving i get a bout a half secong of like a shaft vibration or something, it sounds like when you blow over a milk jug, i think its the drivshaft, it only happens once, but i dont know if i should even worry about it, i would appreciate any help
thanx

Had the vibration on my 03. Dealer replaced the driveshaft and its gone. Vib started about 75 Mph and was rather severe, had the rear tires balanced once more, now its perfect.

Venomblue22

If you only knew
Mar 7, 2005
I dont think i explaneed it well enough, its sound that sounds like a metal tube in a metal shaft, that vibrates for about 1 second, when the car is still cold somewhat, like when i get about a mile from my house. Its really weird, i think its one of those things you would have to hear, or know exactly what im talkin about cuase you had the problem. thanx tho, and no test beat you can be in the car while we test "beat" it, but u aint drivin :D

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Maybe tire flatspotting?

When I still had the stock tires, I'd have that problem all the time. It would cause a slight vibration and then go away after a couple miles.

My new tires don't do that.

Although, if it was flatspotting, you'd also be able to feel a vibe in the steering wheel.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info