• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Let

mosconiac

Regular
Jan 5, 2005
Let's Bring Hermann To Chicago

We have started a thread to guage interest in bring Hermann (of HP by Hermann) to Chicago for some tuning. I have great respect for his abilities and feel there is no better person (& process) to tune my car. If we get a sufficient number of Terminators (and other Mustangs and L's) together, he will come out to help us. If you are interested, please respond in this-->THREAD

mosconiac

Regular
Jan 5, 2005
Thanks everyone. We filled the minimum number of participants so Hermann is as good as here. If anyone else wants on the list, just keep cutting & pasting names on the list in the above thread. Hermann has not limited the number of cars.

I should also mention that I received a temporary tune from Hermann just to get my car on the road until he gets here and it runs smooth and strong. He corrected the "miss" I had at 1500-2000 rpms and the throttle tip-in stumble that has plagued the car forever. I can't wait to see what he can do when he leans on this very conservative tune.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• mosconiac
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list