• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Billetflow Idlers Question

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Can I use 2- 100mm idlers and 2-92mm idlers instead of the normal 3-100mm and one-92mm????

You all know that I bought tons of misc items and thats what I still have left since I sold a bunch of stuff.

I plan on using a 2.93 ----- or a 2.76 if I can trade or buy one cheap. If I can use this setup any idea on what size belt???????

BTW - I have 2 - 3.10 pulleys and 1 - 2.93 to sell or trade for a 2.76 pulley or 100mm idler.

Thanks all

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
yeah sure you'll just have to maybe adjust your choice of belts. the belt doesnt care how big an idler pulley is and they dont affect the drive ratio of anything.

10th03cobra said:
Can I use 2- 100mm idlers and 2-92mm idlers instead of the normal 3-100mm and one-92mm????

You all know that I bought tons of misc items and thats what I still have left since I sold a bunch of stuff.

I plan on using a 2.93 ----- or a 2.76 if I can trade or buy one cheap. If I can use this setup any idea on what size belt???????

BTW - I have 2 - 3.10 pulleys and 1 - 2.93 to sell or trade for a 2.76 pulley or 100mm idler.

Thanks all

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info