• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

fog light mod... for those who havent done it

P

PearlBlue L

this allows you to drive with your fog lights and parking lights on at the same time.

jump the brown wire with the white and black striped one. then cut away some of the plastic that guides the plastic peg to allow you to pull out your headlight switch that turns on the fog lights. this takes about 5 minutes to do from start to finish. i have read to jump the brown wire with the yellow one but then people would end up blowing fuse #27(i think)... so just use the white and black striped one!

IMG_3274.jpg

IMG_3278.jpg

IMG_3276.jpg

i would suggest to have a lighter to melt any electrical wires instead of useing a razor, that way you dont cut away any wire. just melt it with the lighter and pull it off the wire, its that easy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info