• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

990 RWHP on a stock 03 Cobra with TT

02mingreyconv

Regular
Jan 31, 2005
Wrong board, wrong forum.....

I know this is probably the wrong site, board & forum but you guys might be able to help a poor 2V guy out.

I want a new rear bumper for my GT and I have been playing with the idea of getting a Cobra bumper (covering the COBRA lettering before pain ofcourse).

But who makes this bumper? see attached pic.

Attachments

• CC Rear.jpg
    CC Rear.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 28

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
02mingreyconv said:
I know this is probably the wrong site, board & forum but you guys might be able to help a poor 2V guy out.

I want a new rear bumper for my GT and I have been playing with the idea of getting a Cobra bumper (covering the COBRA lettering before pain ofcourse).

I see more paintwork coming on :biggthump

I would post it on svtperformance and ask (haven't seen this one before) :dunno:

UWISHU1

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2004
Hanover Park
02mingreyconv said:

:) KAMINARI http://www.kaminari.com/products/99Mustang.htm or

Check - www.hardcorestangs.com

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info