• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Tire size for 10" wheels??

Brutal04

Regular
Sep 9, 2004
Illinois
Soooo... I picked up a pair of 18" x 9" & 18" x 10"s today.. I know I'll need some spacers on the rear (where can I get them & how thick?). Also what about tires? Brand? (Nitto?, Yok's?, BFG?) What size are you guys runnin on your 18x9 & 18x10's? Any pics? I also plan on installing lowering springs next month (Pro-Kit) So I don't want a huge tire on the back that will hit the wheel well lip at hard launch. :burnout:

Thanks for the help..
-The other Carl :)

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Me to I just got my rear 18X10 deep dish bullits today. What spacer do I need, should I change the IRs bolt and what size tires????

I have a set of Max Motorsport wheel spacers that are like 1/8" or 1/4" already but have not used them yet.

Thanks

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
I just got a pair of 18x10 deep dish bullits and want to put a set of Dunlop SP Sport 9000 285/40ZR18 that I got for real cheap on the rear of my 03 Cobra.

Any feedback or input. I plan to upgrade to Drag Radials later once I burn these out but I got these for a deal and they hopefully will work for the first part of spring.

Venomblue22

If you only knew
Mar 7, 2005
Brutal04 said:
Soooo... I picked up a pair of 18" x 9" & 18" x 10"s today.. I know I'll need some spacers on the rear (where can I get them & how thick?). Also what about tires? Brand? (Nitto?, Yok's?, BFG?) What size are you guys runnin on your 18x9 & 18x10's? Any pics? I also plan on installing lowering springs next month (Pro-Kit) So I don't want a huge tire on the back that will hit the wheel well lip at hard launch. :burnout:

Thanks for the help..
-The other Carl :)
I am actually finishing putting my pro kit on my o3 tomarow night, im runnin 295 35 18s our back and 275 35 18 in front, I hear you can get away with 315s out back, but i hear on some cars youal gett some rubbing

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info