• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

ANY BODY GOT A C/C PLATE SUGGESTIONs

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
From what I have heard Max Motors in the way to go. Check with Andy, Cobravenom39 he has them with the coil over kit and there are pics on this site somewhere.

I am going with the Max Motors kit once I get to it.

welcome to the site.

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
you could see if they can align it with just a set of camber bolts on the lower end. caster is fixed from the factory on these cars (the pop rivet) and camber is the one they have trouble with. its a crapshoot though. they may say they can only get it close.

the maximum motorsport plates require a couple brain cells and a drill.

D

Doug

Iam a dealer for MM,Steeda,Ford racing,Mac, and Kenny Brown and they are PRETTY close to the same. It seems that they all have there little benefits. I dont know what kind of racing that you are doing (drag or auto) but the one benefit that i like is with the kenny brown setup that you can adjust the camber in little incraments with out having to take apart the hole thing.Also they have 1 extra degree of caster built into them which will help greatly coming out of a corner hard. What ever you are looking for if you need pricing let me know.
Thanks Doug

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info