• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

OMG! Borla Stingers are sooooo worth it!!

Venomblue22

If you only knew
Mar 7, 2005
SALEENstang96 said:
I just installed the Borla Stingers this morning and all I have to say is.....WOW!! I love this setup!! I'm so glad I bought this!! I got it for $300 with only 2000 miles on em! Best $300 I ever spent! The seat-of -the-pants meter is pegged!!! I love this Borla!!

-Mike
Im actually runnin a borla stinger with a bassani xpipe, and i must say, awsome. Sounds amazing, added enough torque that i could notice alittle bit of a difference, also highly recomended

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
Even with the catted X-Pipe? I want to get a mid pipe but the LAST thing I want is to have that ungodly drone that I had to deal with in my 96 GT with BBK Off-Road X-Pipe with Flowmaster 40's, dumped. That and I don't want to have to change mid-pipes every time I have to take emissions....thanks.

-Mike

Venomblue22

If you only knew
Mar 7, 2005
ChicagoMike said:
Warning though that borla stingers + bassani X pipe at highway speeds = drone deafening
Its actually not as bad as i thought it was gonna be, its only at about 2300 rpms that it gets like, which is about 80mph, but within a few mph it goes away. I was running straight pipes, and that was ungoddely liud, so i put the catz on and it was much better

ChicagoMike

TCG Elite Member
Mar 4, 2004
6th gear, 75-85 MPH drone (speed limit is 70 down I-94 to detroit/canada). I've driven it 500 miles one way like that and at each rest/gas stop my ears were ringing BAD and I had a headache. Next time I wear earplugs. That's with cats. Maybe no cats will alleviate the drone.

Venomblue22 said:
Its actually not as bad as i thought it was gonna be, its only at about 2300 rpms that it gets like, which is about 80mph, but within a few mph it goes away. I was running straight pipes, and that was ungoddely liud, so i put the catz on and it was much better

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info