• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Is this a good price for BFG's?

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
I went to Just Tires in Elmhurst and they said for 315/35/17's (two of 'em) they will charge me $175 ea. or $386+tax for both, but they have to order them. Is that a good price? I have two AFS machined-finished 17x10.5 wheels that I want to buy BFG's for. I've looked all over and I can't seem to find the BFG D/R on the internet for any cheaper, actually I haven't been able to find a place that even carries them. I have a set of EXTREMELY bald Nittos on the wheels right now that I am going to smoke the hell out of, then after they are done and gone I'm going to order the BFG's. Please chime in, someone! Thanks in advance!

-Mike

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
Robertson Racin said:
If so, they are on sale right now..

315/35R17 Blackwall
Price Each: $137 Special
Estimated Availability: In Stock
Are these the newer design drag radials? Cuze I know that BFG made two different kinds of drag radials. I'm looking for the newer ones. Here's the examples:

Old ones:
gforce_drag_radial2_large.jpg

New ones:
gforce_drag_radial_large.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info