• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Flowmaster American Thunder??

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Quite a few guys have Flowmaster cat backs around here. I know Carl (Wicked03) and Andy (cobravenom39) do.... Im not a fan of the usual flowmaster sound, but they sure do sound sweet down low.

And as far as HP gains, it may not make the most, but not enough of a different to notice with the SOTP meter...... just go for the sound you like the best :biggthump

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
Yeah I have the Flowmaster Cat back.... I bought it originally because I love the Flowmaster sound, but the flows seem to sound a little more hollow on the 4 valves for what ever reason. Still sounds great, but not the same as they used to.

If I could do it over I would probably get the magnaflow since they are stainless steel.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info