• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Newbie From Texas

silverbolt01

Feb 5, 2005
Blown Engine

I went with a new tuner and think I had too much timing and not enough fuel, plus the temp dropped to about 30 degrees that day. I should of removed some timing and added fuel to compensate for the temp. I wasnt even racing, the truck went from a 3rd to 2nd shift and BOOOOOOOOM

P

PearlBlue L

silverbolt01 said:
I went with a new tuner and think I had too much timing and not enough fuel, plus the temp dropped to about 30 degrees that day. I should of removed some timing and added fuel to compensate for the temp. I wasnt even racing, the truck went from a 3rd to 2nd shift and BOOOOOOOOM
sounds familiar... i had my truck tuned when i lived in virginia beach and it was like 88 out... then i moved here in october and was driving halloween night and truck went lean in the cold temp and blew on the 3rd-4th shift... now $8400 later its all better from JLP

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info