• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

What are the biggest wheels we can use?

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
From What I've heard from looking at thousands of threads on this topic, You can get CCW's or HRE's w/proper backspacing as wide as 12" on the rear of our cars. A 335 Tire would be a conservative fit. This will require the IRS be Ground down, and you may need to roll the inside of the fender.

BLK_03

Trying Every Power Adder
Oct 19, 2004
I have 18 X 10 BBS RK plasma wheels with 315 BFG drag radials...

No fitament issues here, unless the car is completley unloaded, then the sidewall rests against the IRS bolt. I don't have any intention of grinding, as I plan to keep all four wheels on the ground while the car is in motion.

When it comes to getting some meat back there, it's ALL about the offset of the wheel.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info