• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Injectors? good brand

SVT2SLOW

Oct 19, 2004
ford2001svtL said:
well until you start making upwards and over 500rwhp the stock ones will be fine.

500 rwhp is around the corner i need larger injectors to accomodate the 8 psi lower pulley and the 2.7 upper i am gonna get once i know i have the fuel to support the mods. I have read larger injectors are need at 14 plus psi plus nitrous may be in the near future.

P

PearlBlue L

manley h-beam rods... i have c.p. pistons. ported heads while your engine is apart and some stage 2 cams. i have a 6# lower on now... but have an 8# and a 2nd eaton getting put on in the spring... getting it ported.

i am getting $1056 back in taxes,would love to get headers.... but need to save that for my insurance... i buy it 6 months at a time and its comin up in march.

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
SVT2SLOW said:
are these the ones available at RPM oulet? and what size would you recommend if i want to runn an 11.5 then stop there...and i know i wont stop there but for now until i hit that goal i think that will be fast enough...nut then again faster is never to fast enough.
Sorry its Siemans Deka.

Get them from this guy ---> http://www.fuelsystems.biz/

He is one of the best guys in the buisness. Call him up and he'll answer any question you have. Personally, Id think youd be fine with 55s, but Im not familiar with Lightning injector requirements.

SVT2SLOW

Oct 19, 2004
ford2001svtL said:
manley h-beam rods... i have c.p. pistons. ported heads while your engine is apart and some stage 2 cams. i have a 6# lower on now... but have an 8# and a 2nd eaton getting put on in the spring... getting it ported.

i am getting $1056 back in taxes,would love to get headers.... but need to save that for my insurance... i buy it 6 months at a time and its comin up in march.

Whose gonna do your porting I heard apten is one of the better performanc emods for the money.

02RedL

SVT2SLOW said:
500 rwhp is around the corner i need larger injectors to accomodate the 8 psi lower pulley and the 2.7 upper i am gonna get once i know i have the fuel to support the mods. I have read larger injectors are need at 14 plus psi plus nitrous may be in the near future.
I'm runnin stock injectors and I'm makin 500/600 at the wheels. But I am probobaly close to maxin out!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• SVT2SLOW
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list