• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

H&R SPRINGS INSTALLED BY SUTTON

HONBOY1

Regular
Aug 19, 2004
All I have to say is wow!!!! Doug called me up today and told me that my car was done. As I arrived at Sutton Ford, I seen my '03 satin silver Cobra parked in the service area. I could only see it through a window from the cashier's office. It looked awesome from where I was just sitting there. I could not wait to get closer look. Shortly after paying the cashier, Doug came up to greet me. He then took me back to my car and that is when I almost shouted with excitment. The Cobra looked awesome to say the least. I was so pleased with the stance from the H&R springs with front M&M spring isolators. At this point I don't think I cared about how the thing drove. I was just that pleased with the look. After a short conversation with Doug and admiring my car's new look, I got in my car for the 20 minute ride home. As I pulled off it felt alittle lower, but the ride quality felt almost like stock. I was impressed to say the least. I went over plenty of railroad tracks and pot holes on the way home and it really felt no different then when the car was stock. I thought the car would bottom out when I hit the pot holes, but to my surprise it did not. I had Eibach springs on my last '03 and was not pleased with them. The rear did not drop as much as I wanted. These H&R's gave me the drop I was looking for without sacrificing ride quality. I will post pics when I get my Saleen wing installed. Thanks to Doug and all the guys at Sutton I have a bad ass Cobra again!!! :cool1:

HONBOY1

Regular
Aug 19, 2004
hj16 said:
You can attach them to your post directly from your hard drive if they are the proper dimensions.

Or you can just email me them and Ill resize them and post them for you. [email protected]
I just tried taking pics of my car in a well lit parking lot, but they still turned out like crap. My digital camera sucks. I will send you some pics tomorrow, thanks!!!!

HONBOY1

Regular
Aug 19, 2004
Pics were sent to hj16. Hopefully he will post them soon. Thanks hj16!!! :alcoholic I wish I would have taken the pics when the sun was out. The gloomy day makes my silver look like crap. Oh, notice the tape covering the holes on the decklid? I've been waiting on Speedworx to send my spoiler for almost a month now. I'm done doing business there. Anyway, hope you guys like the pics!!! :)

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
"Drop it like its hot" - Dogg :cool1:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 96
  • untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 95
  • untitled3.JPG
    untitled3.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 97
  • untitled4.JPG
    untitled4.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 96

HONBOY1

Regular
Aug 19, 2004
Wiked03 said:
Looks bad ass!

But it also looks very low! No problems scraping? I have the Steeda springs, and I scrape my exhaust on everything. I wonder if my exhaust is hanging too low. :dunno:
When I had my Eibachs on my old '03 I scraped the bassani x pipe alot. I have a stock exhaust system with exception of weld in flowmaster mufflers. The aftermarket catbacks have larger diameter pipes if I'm not mistaking which hang down lower. The aftermarket x pipes w/cats also hang lower than stock which could cause clarence issues. I'm sure I'm not immune to scraping, but I'll take the chance. Just have to be extra careful. :eek3:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info