• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

whipple..

Cobratom

Regular
May 14, 2004
VenomInside said:
Ok.. just wanted to know from you all what i would need (Minus suspension) when i get my whipple.. like what components.. etc. would be vital and or a good idea..

Just received my Whipplecharger with pulley, Whipple tensioner, 60 lb injectors, wiring adapters for the injectors, MAF extender and Diablo Revolution Chip from Razors Edge Motorsports. Still trying to decide on the BAP or Focus Twin Pumps.

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Cobratom said:
Just received my Whipplecharger with pulley, Whipple tensioner, 60 lb injectors, wiring adapters for the injectors, MAF extender and Diablo Revolution Chip from Razors Edge Motorsports. Still trying to decide on the BAP or Focus Twin Pumps.
BAP

And on a side note..... you are the 6th guy with/getting a Whipple on this site alone. Thats alot of Whipples :eek3:

03TorchRedCobra

VenomInside said:
Ok.. just wanted to know from you all what i would need (Minus suspension) when i get my whipple.. like what components.. etc. would be vital and or a good idea..

I bought a Whipple last summer and with it I added:

60 # injectors
Aviator fuel pumps

I have the 3" pulley putting me around 16 psi. Only thing keeping me down now is that I didn't buy the SCT big air MAF so I am limited to 572 rwhp till I buy one and get a retune. Tune I have is superchips.

You will also want to strengthen the body with:

Kenny Brown extreme matrix brace
Kenny Brown strut tower brace
Kenny Brown subframe connectors
IRS Girdle

Since I have a convertible, I am having an 8 pt roll bar put in just in case something goes wrong.

To really use the full power of the whipple might as well do these things.

Of course this is only the beginning if you race the car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info