• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Pulleyish question..

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
This might be a dumb question, but i just figured i would ask you guys...

Well currently i am saving money for the whipple as some of you may know..
But in the mean time i want to get some more power of my little snake..
So do you think i should get the billetflow pulley setup and the predator from RWTD or should i just wait to get the whipple and do everything at once..(if i remember correctly the whipple uses different pulley).

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Flyn high again said:
You can't really use the power before spring anyways. However, if you can't wait, you can always sell the parts when you're ready to get the Whipple. Why are you going with the Predator instead of the SCT tuner?

I have not decided yet, but so far the predator is looking like a better deal IMO, cause its 400 plus free reprogramming afterwards..

I

IxL4

Get all the parts now! Don't wait!!! :lildevil:

Then when you get the whipple (you the man), sell all your old stuff to me at half price.

Not only will you get to experience the amazing difference and gain more knowledge of this awesome machine, you will also greatly satisfy me!

:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info