• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Good Price for Lower Install

Dana

Bluesmobile
Mar 2, 2004
dun4791 said:
You dont want to do it yourself? We have get togethers where we help with small mods like that sometimes.

Where do you live?
Dan you want to open up your own shop? Once you get that bolt loose...........
I'm hoping to have something during the summer, which which will help absolutely no one right now. Sorry...

I'm still looking for just the right house/lot.

The lower is maybe about a 4 hour job, much less if you have done it before. It isn't that difficult, other than the crank bolt. That can be a real pain in the ass for a little while.

If a shop does it, you could probably expect to pay a couple of hundred dollars or so, depending on their labor rate.

If you have any experience, you can do it yourself, if you have the tools and a place to work, in an afternoon.

Dan

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
If you get a place this summer pencil me in for a week of installing my stockpile of parts. I don't trust many shops to work on my Cobra and I hate working on my car. I would rather pay a fellow Cobra guy who knows his stuff.

Dana said:
I'm hoping to have something during the summer, which which will help absolutely no one right now. Sorry...

I'm still looking for just the right house/lot.
Dan

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
wahoo said:
Hey Dan, I'm building a new house with a 3 1/2 car garage, should be done in april. You do the installs and I'll provide the BEER and Cocktails for the waiting customers along with some verbal support for you...LOL

Doug

As long as the house you are building is not in SE Wisconsin. Dan is not that close even as fast as his car is!

Maybe he wants to work @ a house/shop in Tinley Park? :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info