• 💡 Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

where should i go from here on my fox body

Status
Not open for further replies.

5pointOhCrap

Hey, I just wanted to know where i should go before supercharging my foxbody, it already has, 3.73 gears, shortys headers, flowmaster off road pipe with no cats, ford racing plug wires, and K&N cold air intake, please let me know if u have any advice on what i can do before i supercharge it so i dont end up breaking something. Thanx again

Andrew

Adrenaline

Puta barata
Mar 19, 2006
5pointOhCrap said:
Hey, I just wanted to know where i should go before supercharging my foxbody, it already has, 3.73 gears, shortys headers, flowmaster off road pipe with no cats, ford racing plug wires, and K&N cold air intake, please let me know if u have any advice on what i can do before i supercharge it so i dont end up breaking something. Thanx again

Andrew

I don't see anyone talking about fuel delivery, depending on how much boost you plan on making you will want to upgrade the fuel pump and maybe an inline boost a pump as well, larger injectors might also be in order with the install of a blower,

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
Adrenaline said:
I don't see anyone talking about fuel delivery, depending on how much boost you plan on making you will want to upgrade the fuel pump and maybe an inline boost a pump as well, larger injectors might also be in order with the install of a blower,
the car has been sold ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info