• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Thinking about doing some exterior modifications...

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
What do you guys think? Hot or What???

saleen_with_model.jpg

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
The car is cool..Saleens like that always did shock me, but I think it's too low, looks like a gangsta mobile.

Now, That Babe,....I wonder what goes through their minds when they are posing like that, I just don't know how they could, I mean if I was there, I'd want to do her sssoooo bad...and I just don't think she should trust people to be able to control themselves......I mean it's all I can do not to ask much less lust for it.

WTF Hank...you need to get laid! First the Big Ass Titties and now this...Dude yer killing me.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Since 1964 said:
WTF Hank...you need to get laid! First the Big Ass Titties and now this...Dude yer killing me.
Remember the hormones as a teenager? Hank probably gets aroused if he hits a bump in his car. LOL!

Since 1964 said:
Now, That Babe,....I wonder what goes through their minds when they are posing like that, I just don't know how they could, I mean if I was there, I'd want to do her sssoooo bad...and I just don't think she should trust people to be able to control themselves......I mean it's all I can do not to ask much less lust for it.
The good looking girls I've known are used to saying no to guys. She also is probably somewhat of an exhibitionist and enjoys the attention. One of my friends and his wife like to have sex in hotel pools where other people can see them.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
cobravenom39 said:
I'd dump it in her. And I like the "oh" face. And she needs to slap a tan on her pasty white ass and learn how to stand right.

Second thought, she may just be BJ material.

Oh man you guys are bad....Boy do I feel old...or at least like I don't get out much.....or maybe....I've been avoiding this all together.....NOT!

"I'd dump it in her".......Classic!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Since 1964 said:
Oh man you guys are bad....Boy do I feel old...or at least like I don't get out much.....or maybe....I've been avoiding this all together.....NOT!

"I'd dump it in her".......Classic!

Problem when you start getting older is that you think about what will happen after the sex. "Hmm. This woman is attracted to me. I can sleep with her if I want." Then... "If I sleep with her, it's something I will have to keep secret from my wife/girlfriend. 3some? No, probably not. This will for sure break up our friendship with this woman. Things will be changed. Will she come to hate me and want to hurt me by bringing up our time together? What if my wife/girlfriend divorces/breaks up with me? Is this woman incredible enough to make it worth the risk?" By the time you get that far, the moment has passed. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info