• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Hello

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
cobra72 said:
Hello,
I have a 03 cobra and was wondering what you guys recomend for pulley size on the blower. I want to keep the car so it can still have good drivability but still have some umph. Also do you know where a good place is the get one and have it installed. I'am new to this site but have heard good things about it. Any help welcome. :D

I prefer the 2.76, but a 2.93 is also a nice improvement. You'd NEED to get a new tune for your ECM to run either of those pullies (and a new belt). If you're nearby, I'm sure somebody here with a pulley puller would help you with the install. I have a belt that would fit that you can have for cheap if you go forward with this.

If you're nearby, I suggest meeting up on 12/18 (not sure if the meeting place has been confirmed) when alot of us are getting together. You'll get firsthand knowledge of MANY different combinations.

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
cobra72 said:
Hello,
I have a 03 cobra and was wondering what you guys recomend for pulley size on the blower. I want to keep the car so it can still have good drivability but still have some umph. Also do you know where a good place is the get one and have it installed. I'am new to this site but have heard good things about it. Any help welcome. :D

Hi, and welcome to the site! Stop by our meeting on the 18th. Or, look at our supporting vendors for installation help, they're all good shops.

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Dana said:
If you are interested, I have a 2.90 RR pulley that I no longer need.

Make me an offer.
I'll throw in the install.
Dan

Ahhh Dan (aka "The Midwest Pulley Installation King"). If you want to start modding your cobra the right way, a pulley and install from Dan is a great way to start. That's how I got going.

P.S. - I have a belt that would work with that combo that you could have for cheap, then all you'd need is a flash tuner.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info