• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Centerforce sources

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of
Can anyone help me out? I need part #s and internet sources for a dual friction and a new aluminum flywheel for my car. Dan where did you go? I not going to change the input shaft but im going to do the apten cooling mod. I have subframes, quadrant and adjuster, and MM bushings ordered. Going to get the parts ready its gonna get cold soon. Dan can I use the spring you gave me for the return pressure? Have you had any problems with yours? Cliff- sorry I didnt call over weekend- I cant remember shit anymore. Thanks everybody.Lyle

Dana

Bluesmobile
Mar 2, 2004
You're welcome to the spring. I did shim mine a little, I think we talked about that. No problems so far. I recommend doing it.

I got my clutch from that speed shop in Joliet, don't remember the name at the moment, but Cliff probably does. About $250, plus the TOB, another $30 or $35.
Center Force PN Clutch Assy = DF800075 (10 spline for dual friction clutch)
TOB PN = N1714

If your going with the aluminum wheel, check Fidanza.
Quality is high, prices are reasonable.

Later,
Dan

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info