• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Supercharger Question....

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
ATI - Sucks Ass, end of story.

KenneBell - Is made of better materials than the Whipple so it can handle 21+ without a sweat, included BAP, BAS and KB Chip.....downside....much more expensive

Whipple - Can be bought right now for $2700, blower and one pulley is all you get. Has shown to be very capable up to 17psi, no one has run more than that yet to my understanding.... For a simple street car running on pump gas this is the best choice plain and simple.

03TorchRedCobra

VenomInside said:
Well.. I dont know which one to go to.. Can anyone give me pro's and con's etc of the following choices...

ATI Procharger w/ sheet metal intake manifold

Kenne Belle Blowzilla (2.2L)

Whipple SC.

If you want to drag the car then go with the procharger. It will have less torque at the bottom but it can go at the top.

If you're a street racer and like to go from stop light to stop light like me, then either of the two twin screws will do the job.

I have the Whipple and it can go but it was a hard choice between the two. I am at 572 rwhp but I am stopped until I upgrade my MAF sensor. I am maxed on it. I run with a 17# upper pulley. I am happy with the hp I have so not in a hurry to get more for now. Next spring I will upgrade.

onecobra2fear

Regular
Sep 29, 2004
572rwhp

03TorchRedCobra said:
If you want to drag the car then go with the procharger. It will have less torque at the bottom but it can go at the top.

If you're a street racer and like to go from stop light to stop light like me, then either of the two twin screws will do the job.

I have the Whipple and it can go but it was a hard choice between the two. I am at 572 rwhp but I am stopped until I upgrade my MAF sensor. I am maxed on it. I run with a 17# upper pulley. I am happy with the hp I have so not in a hurry to get more for now. Next spring I will upgrade.

I would love that what are your mods, and how do i get there. :headbang:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info