• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

03 L moving to chicago on the 30th

Wiked L

Wiked03's Bitch
Apr 1, 2004
ford2001svtL said:
hey guys ill be up there soon and am looking forward to get some track time before the snow. i just dynoed two days ago with 400hp and 503 tq on my 03 Lightning. going to a track thursday here in va to get some new numbers. hopeing for a 12.4 with my et streets. :headbang:

You should check out Midwest SVT Challenge on October 16th. There is a whole forum dedicated to it. Alot of us are going. BTW.. WELCOME :headbang:

P

PearlBlue L

ILLINI-SVT said:
Welcome to the site! It's always nice to see more L owners join!

The last MSC was a blast. Pleanty of L's showed up, even plenty that could give you a good run.

Hope to see you at an event soon!
well i hope im not the fastest one... in the club im in right now we have a 99 and a 01 running 11.2's. :hail:

J

Jpatte

Meeitng

ford2001svtL said:
hey just curious... is there any clubs up there or a group of you guys who hangs out on the reg or anything like that going on?? i just had to leave the club that i was in down in va and that was going well... 40 L's. just want to know

We are getting together on Oct 9th the weekend before MSC.
You are welcome to come.
Chicagoland Cobra/Lightning meeting

jpatte

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info