• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Anyone have suspension/blower install exp?

Unoid

Libertarian Massa
Aug 30, 2004
This winter x-mas break I'm planning on taking out the blower and intercooler for a cleaning and maybe polish/painting. I've acumulated some good resource son doing the job. Although is there anyone in the area whos done it that could help me out with questions etc?

Also this spring I'm hoping to get a western chasis drop kit isntalled.

I'm gonna go with the front lower a-arms for 2", and rear hangers + shackles for the 4" rear. I can always get front springs for antoehr 1" and I think I have another inch of play in the shackles. Brake bleeding and all those sall things I have exp at but I do have ford shop manual. and stayed at a holiday inn :p

Also does anyone have any experienced changing arms shocks, springs, shackles or hangers? I know hangers are gonna be the hardest part requiring some air tools which i'll get. I think I'll really need help with doing the drop, I'll have jack + stands in my 2car garage. I'd really like to do this isntall on my own with help if possible isntead of paying a ford dealership or speed shop 900$ to install a 600$ kit.

please let me know,
Steve.
cell: 219-769-7370
e-mail= [email protected]
AIM: SMWeinbrenner

Unoid

Libertarian Massa
Aug 30, 2004
Well since no replies I'm still gonna end up doing the drop install in a month or two hopefully.

Gonna take a lot of printing out directions from other people and lots of phonecalls,

Plus air tool investment + new jack+stands.

If anyone has any commentsor wants to be involved in my install process lemme know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Unoid
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list