• 💡 Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Bassani “Optimum-Length” Headers

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
I am looking at getting the Bassani “Optimum-Length” Headers. I mean i already have the exhaust with the x-pipe. Any pro's or con's with them? I am getting them with the ceramic coating to reduce the heat it generates. Anyone have any ideas or comments?

Bassani Headers Feature:
Mandrel bent 14 gauge mild steel primary tubes
Exclusive “Extractor Collector”
Available in polished ceramic finish
Available in industrial chrome finish
Complete with premium gaskets, nuts, bolts, hardware and detailed instructions.

I've seen them for 622.00

fearbluer1

My 4cyl just beat your 8!
Mar 2, 2004
Talk to Lou at Laurel Mountain Mustang for a price.

Have fun installing them, the passenger side is the "hardest" of them all.

Drivers was a piece of cake. Jack up one side of the motor at a time. Take your time and everything will work out.

Don't look for any real perfomance gain. They do make a BIG difference in sound though. They really smooth out the exhaust note, and lower it alittle.

Other than that, they really are not worth it until you get to the "$$$ mods"

You will also loose alittle boost, and alittle tourque, you might want to bump up and add a lower to gain that back.

Have fun! :biggthump

VenomInside said:
I am looking at getting the Bassani “Optimum-Length” Headers. I mean i already have the exhaust with the x-pipe. Any pro's or con's with them? I am getting them with the ceramic coating to reduce the heat it generates. Anyone have any ideas or comments?

Bassani Headers Feature:
Mandrel bent 14 gauge mild steel primary tubes
Exclusive “Extractor Collector”
Available in polished ceramic finish
Available in industrial chrome finish
Complete with premium gaskets, nuts, bolts, hardware and detailed instructions.

I've seen them for 622.00

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info