• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

new kb setup, what am I missing???

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
Kenne Bell 2.2 at 17psi
KB throttle body
HBH oil sray catch can
12" filter
Brisk plugs (15's)
mj's MAF Xtender
60lb injectors
boost a spark
boost a pump
stock logs
upr o/r X pipe
mac 3" catback
compucar dry 75 shot before t/b

3 tunes

93 octane, 17psi, 11.4 a/f, 17 timing DAILY DRIVER TUNE
100 octane, 17psi, 11.6 a/f, 20 timing RACE TUNE
103 octane, 17psi, 11.2 a/f, 17 timing, 75 shot RACE N20 TUNE

I also have a centerforce DF clutch, flywheel, shifter, upr tripple hook quadrant and firewall adjuster, DSS level 2 halfshafts, MJ's Diff brace, MM full length sub frames, Kenny Brown Springs, 18x9 & 18x10.5 AFS Chrome 03 wheels with 315-30-18 BFG DR's

Im not sure I want to do longtubes yet because later I want to build the motor (.020, CP pistons, JDM stage 3 cams), and that would be the time to put longtubes on and do a K member. Is there anything small or big that I am missing from the list? The car is getting done October 9th and I just want to make sure everything is complete before I head out to APTEN to get the work done. I don't want to make it any harder on KEN and BRANDON by missing something. Let me know!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info