• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Those looking to get their blowers ported, September only

ChicagoMike

TCG Elite Member
Mar 4, 2004
They port YOUR blower. It is the same company that does APTEN. APTEN is the middle man. I suspect Apten will charge outrageous shipping and handling fees since after you ship it to Cincinatti, they have to ship it to Missouri. I bet the blowers that are loosing power are mis-handled in shipping and causing damage.

Lightning Larry has deleted their posts and my posts on SVTperformance because he said that Apten is a SVTperf sponsor, and that Apten can advertise it but Steg. cannot. Nazis....

ChicagoMike

TCG Elite Member
Mar 4, 2004
Right next to St. Louis Missouri. About a 300 mile drive. Road trip! They port your blower. Shipping sucks these days, I use UPS, Airborne Express/DHL ... kids working at the docks toss the packages around rough. So you have to pack the hell out of it. I figure it's worth the trip ... take it to the guys that INVENTED the Apten port job, and have them do all the work. I have to stay one night since we're doing TWO cars :burnout:

JymBart said:
Mike,
Is this company in Illinois? Is it your blower and they port it, or do they send you one that`s all ready been ported?

JymBart

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info