• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

new numbers... 526hp-550tq SAE

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
stock TB, stock MAF, stock injectors, stock pumps

2.76 upper
BF idilers
gates 74in belt
Apten
ngk tr6 @ .038
12" filter
o/r X
mac 3" catback
30 shot n20 through filter dry!
compucar n20 in a bag kit with an 3000-6000 rpm window, wot switch, bottle warmer, purge...etc
on the spray it was 11.7 a/f with 22.4 timing

526hp-550tq SAE

off the bottle, with the same tune I made 450hp-470tq with 10.4 a.f and 22.4 timing

My new non spray tune from Apten made 490hp-483tq SAE with 11.8 a/f and 22.8 timing!

Im a VERY happy man! All of this was done on 93 pump gas

so tonight I put some 100 octane in with the 93 and raced all night.

The spray picks me up about 4-5 car lengths from second through fourth gear

shanker

Amateur Expert
Mar 14, 2004
nice numbers! Do you still have the blue smoke on start up?

O\T a friend of mine that lives near you said he keeps seeing a Nice '03 'vert with inserts that looked sweet. I said: "Thats Eric, I know him" He couldnt stop laughing that I could identify a person by his car mods. He's into street bikes though. He has a friend with a 500rwhp bike! It's for those dyno contests though. Could you imagine 1.75hp\pound?

V

venmousracer

Congrats Eric! now you are able to keep up with my 99 cobra with your spray, now time to blow up the motor and do a jdm swap, eddie

00SVTdubs said:
the runs we did before we met back up on 53 were all no n20 with the n20 tune! It still runs good! You do have a strong car for the mods!!!

The n20 adds a lot of car lengths though for a 30 shot :hail:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info