• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Apten + Spray RESULTS

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
LONG STORY!!!

I got the spray hooked up finally. 30 shot, through the filter, pointed away from the maf. My chip from apten has 20.3 timing in it and 11.8 a/f. I lost to my buddies 99 cobra with an 03 motor who went 11.44@123 by 1 car everytime OFF the bottle on the highway. I said, F it. No racegas in the car at all, they were all out. I hit the switch and we got ready. I went, he went, I put one and a half, two cars on him. My A/F went to 13.3
I did it one more time just to make sure I wasnt seeing it wrong and sure enough, way to lean for me. I was pissed. I go to the shop today to hide the bottle and put the carpet back in the trunk and I think.... I went to apten and the tune from Brian a long time ago was like 10.8 a/f. This is after I tell a guy I will buy his 2.93 pulley. I think, If I just pull my chip out, I will have a fat tune. I pull the chip out and use the lm1 to check the a/f off the bottle and boom, 10.6-10.8! I say alright, this could work. No race gas yet... I hit the button and engage the n20 and take off... 11.8-11.9-12.0... PERFECT!!! The car pulls really hard on the n20 and even off the n20 with the old tune. I am going to now use the chip when I am not spraying and when I spray simply take the chip out because Brian flashed my computer! I gave Eddie, the guy with the 99 a ride and he was impressed the way the car pulled. I did a 1-3 gear pull and it felt amazing! I skipped my dyno today at Speed inc at 9am because I didnt want to run 13.3 a/f on the dyno and have them shut it down and cost me $90 so I will dyno sometime next week. All I know is the car runs good and if Eddie ran 11.4 and I pulled 2 cars... through third and fourth

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info