• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Brisk Plugs are in

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Brisk Plugs Arrived

Got my Brisk Spark Plugs in the mail yesterday. I must say they look pretty cool. I like the fact that I don't need to gap them! :headbang:

I'm hoping to get my car dynoed (like to check the A/F again) and hopefully I can work it out where I get it dynoed, take the car off the dyno, let it cool, swap out the TR6's for the Brisks and get it re-dynoed to see if I pick up the HP that people claim. I'd like to make 3-4 pulls in total, maybe Randy @ Sutton can accomodate me. I'm going to give him a call today. I'll post the dyno sheets if I can get any "controlled" results on these plugs.

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
PLEASE try to get some equal comparisons between these plugs - whether it means running the car cold both times or hot both times. I've heard a lot of jabber about them, but the only people who have had positive results with them skewed the results (hot tests on old NGK plugs, cold test on new Brisk). It would be nice to see some unbiased results.

And then post up some graphs for us!

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
ILLINI-SVT said:
PLEASE try to get some equal comparisons between these plugs - whether it means running the car cold both times or hot both times. I've heard a lot of jabber about them, but the only people who have had positive results with them skewed the results (hot tests on old NGK plugs, cold test on new Brisk). It would be nice to see some unbiased results.

And then post up some graphs for us!

I'm going to test the car at complete operating temp for all tests. I really want to find out what kind of HP I'm making in street trim. I'll have to let it cool before I can remove the plugs, but I intend on warming it back up and datalogging with the predator so I make the run at the same operating/water temp.

I really want to go to get the A/F checked, but if Randy is game, maybe we can do a little scientific testing to boot!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• gnxs
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list